Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Utah

We had such a great time seeing everyone in Utah, and are so happy for Cody and Tiffany and their new life together!

The wedding rehersal was tons of fun, getting to hang out with all the kids and family (but mostly the kids, of course!)




The wedding was beautiful, too, but I don't have any pictures of that, because I'm a dork and forgot to have my camera on me when it started.  Sorry guys!

The next day we watched James and the Giant Peach while it rained. . .



Then I took a nap with Monkey Baby. . .


Once it stopped raining, we went canoeing.  Cole and Izzy rode with us at first.


Then Izzy got to paddle


Then Cole did


Kurt and Crystal with Grandpa and Dallin


Mom and Dad and Katie

Janae and Jarad

About half way through, Izzy wanted to ride with Grandpa and Baby Dallin, so she switched to their canoe.


And Cole and I switched spots so he could paddle with Clint.




We got in a bit of a water fight with Mom, Dad and Katie, but I think we won. . . only because I'm sure we got wettest from Clint, though!


Clint and I went out later. . .


It was such a pretty little lake!  And a great way to spend the afternoon!


Cole, Dallin, and Izzy waiting for the adults to get in the car to go home!


And of course, no trip to Utah would be complete without Cole and Izzy staying the night!  I used to think it was Clint that got them all riled up and crazy, but now I know, they're crazy all on their own!  And Dallin can hold his own in the crazy department, too : )



Us girls also went and got pedicures (my first one ever), and it was lots of fun.  But, I don't have any pictures, so you'll have to imagine my beautiful pink nail polish!

Clint and I also got to go see Carter, which was absolutely amazing.  We can't wait to get back to Utah so we can hold him now that he's home!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment