Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stupid Computers!

Well, this morning I went on another Rick Steve's tour (which was nice), but cannot show you any pictures because my computer has decided AGAIN that my Adobe (photoshop, etc.,) liscencing isn't up to date (which is ridiculous, I'm not renting the liscence or anything, I bought ALL the programs for a lot of money for school, so they should work just fine!).  This is the second time its happened to me in six months, only this time, I'm in Italy, so I can't afford to spend hours (last time it was seriouly 3 or 4 hours) on the phone with the kindly folks at Adobe Help (I know its a stereotype, but I'm pretty sure the man who helped me last time was Indian, from India).  And while its annoying that I can't share photos with you all, its even worse because it has to happen right in the middle of finals (of course!) so now I'm restricted to using the school computers which are only available from 8:30 am to 5 pm (and have a different version of adobe software, so nothing transfers quite right), so hopefully I can get everything done in those hours.   If not, well, I guess I'll have to figure something else out.

Anyway, I'm kind of hoping that the tech guy here will be able to help me (I don't know why he would, but right now I need any kind of hope I can get) once Mom sends me all the serial and product numbers from the software box.  But, he's only here from 8:30 to 12:30 each day, so that means no fun for Michelle tomorrow morning before studio : (

No comments:

Post a Comment