Monday, June 28, 2010

Sunday, Sunday

Sunday was a quiet day for me, I took the subway to church, then ate lunch at the Spanish steps, and went into theTrinita dei Monti church at the top.








After that, my friend and I went to try and see some paintings at a church, but there was a wedding going on, so we went to a park to wait until it was over. . .



(Love notes to Clint!  I think it says, "After one year together we celebrate our love here", Oh!  How I wish you were here to celebrate with me!)

When we got back to the church, they were having mass. . . So we'll have to see those paintings some other day!  We walked past the Trevi Fountain on the way back to our apartment, too.  It was so much bigger than I thought it would be!





Well, anyway, that was my nice, relaxed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment