Wednesday, January 11, 2012

An Update

Hi there!

Think I've totally forgotten about blogging?  Not to worry!  Things have just been a little crazy around here lately (and there's still more crazy-ness coming up, too).  Before I give you the rundown of what has transpired in our lives since my last post (back in October!) I'll give you a little peak at what my belly looked like just before Christmas:

Me and Daisy's shadow
In front of our house in Roseburg

My view from the top : )

We're 30 weeks now (6 months) and everything is going well with Baby Boy.  This pregnancy has been super easy and Baby is getting bigger and stronger each day, some of his kicks and rolls are really starting to surprise me with how powerful they are!


Anyway, here's a quick update of what has been going on since my last post way back in October:

My computer crashed and is still not fixed.  That is partly why I haven't posted; I was scared to try on Clint's Mac, but now that I've taken the plunge, I see that it's not much different than my PC was.  So maybe that was just an excuse for being lazy. . .

For Thanksgiving, a bunch of my family went over to my Grandma's house in central Oregon and ate one of our home-grown turkeys for dinner.

Clint got a job down in Roseburg at the public defender's office.  Yay for employment!  We moved down here on December 1, so we've been here for just over a month.  Just after we moved here we went and got our Christmas tree!

We couldn't find snow, but still had fun!

We even got to meet Smokey the Bear!

Before Christmas, my Dad was baptized, which was super exciting for all of us.

We had a nice, quiet Christmas with family and have been settling into our new life.

This past week, we had some sad news as Clint's Grandpa Oborn passed away.  We were fortunate enough to be able to travel to Utah this past weekend to celebrate his life with family.  It was a sad time, but it was so great to be able to spend it with family and hear so many great stories of Grandpa Oborn's kind spirit and generosity.  His obituary can be read here.  We are certainly missing him.

Well, that pretty much brings us up to date on our crazy lives right now, but things are always changing, so we'll see what happens next.  I hope I'll be able to keep myself organized enough to post about once a week, but I'm not making any promises!

2 comments:

  1. cute pics! love the shadow one. your house (from what i can see) looks adorable, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you guys and your belly pics.

    ReplyDelete